PROPHET64 & MSSIAH Userforum

Official information and support forum for
MSSIAH and all PROPHET64 versions.

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-09 09:36:24

alexxxx
Bloody beginner

newbie needs help

Hello, I have just recently gotten into c64, I was a little too young to play.  Anyway I am emulating it, with the synth, and I understand how to run it, open, change the keyboard to directional and make some noises.  I can toggle by using the keyboard, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to change the values for each pot (like the envolope, decay, cutoff, etc) can someone help me with the controls?  I have read the pdf, and it is not helpful for a keyboard setup.  I have a usb controller, but it does not seem to want to map it for some reason, any help is appreciated!
Thanks

#2 2008-04-10 00:57:51

jbuonacc
Centipede

Re: newbie needs help

'knobs' are controlled via the joystick. you'll have to get your controller working and work out the joystick emulation.

#3 2008-04-10 04:35:51

alexxxx
Bloody beginner

Re: newbie needs help

heylooo, I have the joystick working, as in it recoognized it with windows, and I can select it within the eulator.  But it is wierd, there is an a/b section, and it wants a single button for fire, and it seems it will not let me remap it.  I will continue trying, but I have finals soon, so not so much time to play, thanks for your help, keep it real!

Alex (dammit it says I am a bloody beginner!! I didn't want anyone to know)

Board footer