PROPHET64 & MSSIAH Userforum

Official information and support forum for
MSSIAH and all PROPHET64 versions.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-02-23 05:04:29

DjFluorescent
Space Invader

Wanted. Save device

Hello all. I've not been to this forum in a long while. Hopefully you've all been doing well and making great tunes. I'm in need of a better save device then the ancient floppy drives I've been using. I'm going to finally be setting my rig up for live use. and need to chuck this floppy drive as soon as possible. I just bought an LCD I'm going to be installing and a save device is pretty much the only other big change I feel I need to make before I can get my live rig up and running properly. I read about firestarters save device a while back but don't feel I have the know how to build one myself. Any chance someone can sell me one? If there are any alternative save devices please shoot me a link or something. By the way, it needs to be an actual save device, not just an interface for a computer. I don't have an intel machine anywhow, so I doubt any c64tpc type cable will be supported on my PowerPC Mac. 

tl:dr I would like to purchase a save device I can use for a live setup without a laptop.

**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
64K RAM SYSTEM  38911 BASIC BYTES FREE.

Board footer