PROPHET64 & MSSIAH Userforum

Official information and support forum for
MSSIAH and all PROPHET64 versions.

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-31 08:53:21

Fuzz
Bloody beginner

Wave Player/Sequencer/PSID Maker Question

I hope this hasn't been asked already... I searched but didn't find it anywhere..

I saw the MSSIAH demo at World of Commodore in Toronto by Rob Adlers.  There wasn't really enough time to go into every single detail unfortunately due to time restrictions of the show although most questions were answered by Rob in the short amount of time he had.  (ie. the fact that there is a sample player which can be controlled by a midi keyboard)

So my last question is this:  in the sequencer can samples be played and controlled by a midi keyboard?  Like... if I play a note on a keyboard and press the pitch/bend wheel, will it bend the sample in the sequencer and actually do that in music playback?

If so, does the psid maker work with all this (ie making a tune in the sequencer with 3 sid channels and some samples and export this as a psid) ?  I'd love to hear some psid samples if anyone has any.  If this info can be found anywhere, I apologize - please direct me to it!  Thanks smile

#2 2009-01-03 18:37:57

Flemming
The Last Ninja

Re: Wave Player/Sequencer/PSID Maker Question

Waveplayer is a separate program - you can read all about Waveplayer and Sequencer here smile http://www.8bitventures.com/mssiah/manuals.php

Board footer